I haven’t posted in a few weeks so I thought I would share some of my favorite things right now in the beauty department.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil: I found this stuff at Ulta a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. My skin is dry no matter what the season and this stuff makes my stuff look less dry and more hydrated. It also makes my makeup look so much better and doesn’t break me out. It’s $42 at Ulta, but it will last you a while. A tiny drop goes a long way!
2. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: These things are AMAZING!! I love them. I saw them on a YouTube video a while back and now every time I go to ULTA I pick some up. They feel so nice under your eyes…especially during this allergy season when we are all a little puffy. They are also nice if you didn’t get a good nights sleep and need a little pick me up. I usually put them on while I am doing my hair before I put on my makeup. Pop them in the fridge for an hour or so and you’ll get over thirty minutes worth of refreshing bliss!
3. Nyx Ombre Blush: First of all, let me just say how much I adore Nyx cosmetics…they are so affordable and they kill it with most every product. I bought this blush in three shades…mainly because I could not for the life of me choose just one of the 6 shades it comes in. I got Nude to me, Sweet Spring, and Mauve Me. Nude to me is more of a bronze shade which I use as a bronzer and since it is an Ombre shade the top part of the compact can be used as a highlight shade. It’s my favorite out of the three I bought, but they are all equally beautiful.
4. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: This concealer is my jam! It blends like a dream and completely covers—I will never use a different under-eye concealer again. It’s a little pricey at $28, but it is well worth the money.
5. Coconut Oil: Organic Coconut Oil has so many different uses, but my favorite is for a hair mask. At least once a week I put it in my hair for at least an hour (sometimes I sleep in it…which Curtis hates), but when you wash your hair and style it your hair will be silky smooth. It also can make your hair grow faster, get rid of dandruff, can de-tangle, and tame frizz. It’s got so many fantastic benefits and will leave your hair feeling rejuvenated!
That’s all I have for now on my favorite things right now. I’m always finding new things I love so stay tuned for more!